Victorian port of entry for Autogas systems
Local vehicle manufacturing moving to import model
Cleaner, cheaper & convenient
Fuelling Australia’s automotive future
Request a Quote
Australian Autogas Fuels Fleets
- Autogas is an indigenous fuel supported by local infrastructure & National Energy reserves delivering fuel security;
- Emissions reductions of CO2 by up to 15% with an 80% reduction of particulate matter compared to diesel engines;
- Fuel operating costs reduced with applicable system payback <50,000 km;
- Going Green: Corporate social responsibility can boost your bottom line. Companies dedicated to making a positive social or environmental impact can create goodwill for their organisations reputation and contribute positively to brand health and performance.
Benefits of Autogas Systems
- Autogas is cleaner compared to traditional petroleum. Diesel fuel systems create dangerous carcinogens and greenhouse gases that contribute to 3.6 million deaths each year (WHO1), making them the fourth-largest cause of premature deaths in the world;
- Autogas is approximately 40 to 45% cheaper than traditional fuels, such as petroleum or diesel because it attracts a lower tax excise;
- There are over 2,500 Autogas enabled service stations around Australia;
- Performance of the modern Autogas systems have advanced technological features utilising the latest fuel injection systems delivering seamless power and torque.
How does it work?
- Request the Autogas COE fitment option when purchasing your vehicles from your dealer;
- The dealer may then place an order through the COE fitment center where your vehicle will undergo a process to fit the Autogas dual fuel system during vehicle commissioning process;
- The vehicle is delivered to the dealer for the final registration process and delivery to the client.
Autogas Injection Systems Euro 5/6 Ready
Certified to Australian standards
Supporting strict quality control management
Assured with the delayed original equipment style fitment process
Approx 2 years/50,000 km
Vehicle Service Network
Secure Autogas National Service Support Network available
Service Schedule Aligned
As per manufacturer requirements with 4 minor service schedules over 3 years/150,000 km
Servicing Dealers Available
Seamless support via selected dealer/networks
Engineering Designs to Assist Specific Fleet Requirements
A Fuel That Saves You Money
Autogas is approximately 45% lower in price than petrol, resulting in hundreds of dollars in savings every year!
Example of Savings
Toyota Camry 2.5Ltr
AUTOGAS SAVES YOU $1,022* per year
*Source: Gas Buddy. Pricing National Average Pulp 95 @ 139.61 & Autogas 68.45 Cpl.using 10% dual fuel operation.