Victorian port of entry for Autogas systems
Local vehicle manufacturing moving to import model
Cleaner, cheaper & convenient
Fueling Australia’s automotive future
Request a Quote
Australian Autogas Fuels Fleets
- Autogas is an indigenous fuel supported by local infrastructure & National Energy reserves delivering fuel security;
- Emissions reductions of CO2 by up to 15% with an 80% reduction of particulate matter compared to diesel engines;
- Fuel operating costs reduced with applicable system payback <50,000 km;
- Going Green: Corporate social responsibility can boost your bottom line. Companies dedicated to making a positive social or environmental impact can create goodwill for their organisations reputation and contribute positively to brand health and performance.
Benefits of Autogas Systems
- Autogas is cleaner compared to traditional petroleum. Diesel fuel systems create dangerous carcinogens and greenhouse gases that contribute to 3.6 million deaths each year (WHO1), making them the fourth-largest cause of premature deaths in the world;
- Autogas is approximately 40 to 45% cheaper than traditional fuels, such as petroleum or diesel because it attracts a lower tax excise;
- There are over 3,000 Autogas-enabled service stations around Australia;
- Performance of the modern Autogas systems have advanced technological features utilising the latest fuel injection systems delivering seamless power and torque.
How does it work?
- Request the Autogas COE fitment option when purchasing your vehicles from your Dealer;
- The dealer may then place an order through the COE fitment center where your vehicle will undergo a process to fit the Autogas dual fuel system during vehicle commissioning process;
- The vehicle is delivered to the dealer for the final registration process and delivery to the client.
Autogas Injection Systems Euro 5/6 Ready
Certified to Australian standards
Supporting strict quality control management
Assured with the delayed original equipment style fitment process
Vehicle Service Netywork
Secure Autogas National Service Support Network available
Service Schedule Aligned
As per manufacturer requirements with 4 minor service schedules over 3years/150k
Servicing Dealers Available
Seamless support via selected dealer/networks
Engineering Designs to Assist Specific Fleet Requirements
A Fuel That Saves You Money
AUTOGAS is approximately 45% lower in price than petrol, resulting in hundreds of dollars in savings every year!
Example of Savings
Toyota Camry 2.5Ltr
AUTOGAS saves you $1,022* per year
*Source: Gas Buddy. Pricing National Average Pulp 95 @ 139.61 & Autogas 68.45 Cpl.using 10% dual fuel operation.